AP Teachers Transfers Schedule 2017
AP Teachers Transfers Schedule 2017 is released today by School Education department vide Rc.No.190/Estt.III/2017. AP Teachers need to apply online for General Transfers from 9th June to 12th June 2017. Transferred teachers need to join in the new schools by 1st July 2017. AP Teachers will be transferred through Web Counseling only despite several teacher unions protesting against web counseling.
AP Teachers Transfers Schedule 2017 is as follows.
- AP Teachers Transfers Guidelines G.O: 31.05.2017
- Rationalization of Primary, upper primary, high schools: Before 9th June 2017
- Display of District wise, Category wise, Medium wise Vacancies: 16.06.2017
- Transfers online apply: 9th June 2017 to 17th June 2017.
- AP Teachers Seniority List Display (District wise, Medium Wise, Category Wise): 19.06.2017
- Objections if any on the Transfers Seniority Lists displayed on the website: 20.06.2017 and 21.06.2017
- Transfers Final Seniority List announcement: 24.06.2017
- Web Counselling Options Entry: 25.06.2017 to 27.06.2017
- Entitlement points will also be awarded on the basis of performance indicators.
- Display of Provisional Allotment of places: 29.06.2017
- Final allotment of places: 03.07.2017
- Transfers Orders: 4th July to 7th July 2017.
- Joining in new schools: 6th July 2017.
School education department has released several guidelines for AP Teachers Transfers in this year 2017. Teachers need to apply online only for general transfers. Teachers will be transferred on the basis of web counselling only. All the transferred teachers need to join in their new places by 1st July 2017. Teachers who joined before 18th November 2009 will come under compulsory transferred category.
Transfers shall be effected with in the present management a teacher is working. The number of years of service completed in a particular school in all cadre should be taken into consideration. In view of rationalization, junior teachers as per the service will be transferred first. However senior teachers as per service can give willing for transfers. They have to give a written declaration for this. Teachers who completed 8 academic years of service should be transferred.
Those who are going to retire with in two years from 30th June 2017 shall not be transferred with out their request for transfers. The male Headmaster Gr.II / Teacher aged below 50 years as on 30th April of the year (in which transfers are to be taken up), and working in Girls High School. If no women Headmasters Gr.II / Teachers are available to work in Girls High Schools, then the male Teachers who crossed 50 years of age as on 30th April of the year, in which transfers are to be taken up, may be considered for posting to such schools.
- AP Teachers transfers Guidelines 2017 G.O Ms.No.31
- AP Teachers transfers Guidelines 2017 G.O Ms.No.32
- Transfers Web Counselling
- AP Schools Rationalization 2017
Download AP Teachers Transfers Schedule 2017 Rc.No.190 Dated 6.06.2017 for detailed information.