AP Teachers Transfers Manual Counselling
AP Teachers Transfers Manual Counselling Procedure: AP Teachers Transfers Revised Schedule released vide Rc.No.190/Estt.111/2017 Dated 03.7.2017. AP Teachers Transfers will be conducted through Manual Counselling only. CSE will conduct transfers for all categories of Grade 2 Headmasters, School Assistants, Language Pandits, PETs and Secondary Grade Teachers at district level.
AP Teachers Transfers 2017
AP Teachers Transfers Manual Counselling Procedure is as follows
1. After confirmation by the District Educational Officers, the Seniority lists shall be frozen. All the modifications required, should be made before confirmation of the seniority lists by the DEOs.No further modifications will be allowed. For example, if a teacher applied with spouse points, during the counselling time he/she shall not be allowed to come under general category.
2. The vacancies uploaded by the DEOs shall be Final. No further change shall be allowed like type of vacancy, category of the school etc.
3. For AP Teachers Transfers Manual Counselling Process, 8 to 12 slots per day will be provided basing on the number of HM/Teachers applications received per district. Each slot contains maximum of 50 teachers
4. The slot wise list of teachers will be informed / displayed in the website and an SMS will be sent informing the same. Accordingly they will be allowed into the counselling room by the DEOs.
5. Each slot will have one hour time. i.e., 4 to 6 slots pre-lunch session and other 4 to 6 slots post lunch session. By this process maximum of 400 to 600 teachers counselling can be completed per day.
6. A display screen will be set up outside AP Teachers Transfers Manual Counselling room which will display the available vacancies along with resultant vacancies.
7. Before entering into counselling room the teachers should bring his list of options among the available vacancies school and Mandal wise for easy selection on the system.
8. The teacher will be allowed into counselling hall along with any one of the following personnel.
If female teacher, spouse
ii. Any one of the parents
9. No public representative, teacher union or union office bearers will be allowed into the counselling area.
10. At the counselling centre Biometric Attendance of the teacher will be taken before generating the posting order.
11. After exercising his/her option through online, the vacancy opted will be removed from the list. The proceedings will be generated immediately and can be downloaded from the website www.cse.ap.gov.in
12. The resultant vacancy can be opted by next junior of the teacher, who vacated the place.
13. The entire Web assisted Manual counselling process will be supported by the Technical services provided by Centre for Good Governance (CGG) and through a centralized system to maintain the uniformity in all the districts.
AP Teachers Transfers Latest Schedule 3rd July 2017
- Rationalization of Primary, Upper Primary, High Schools: 3.07.2017 to 8.07.2017
- Regeneration of Entitlement points: 3.07.2017 to 6.07.2017
- Verification of Certificates and Entitlement Points: 07.07.2017 to 10.07.2017
- AP Teachers Seniority List Display (District wise, Medium Wise, Category Wise): 13.07.2017 to 14.07.2017
- Transfers Final Seniority List announcement: 17.07.2017
- Display of Vacancies: on or before 14.07.2017
- Head Masters Grade 2 Manual Counseling: 18.07.2017
- School Assistant Languages/LPs Manual Counseling: 19.07.2017 to 20.07.2017
- School Assistant Non Languages/LFL HMs Manual Counseling: 21.07.2017 to 22.07.2017
- SGT and PETs Manual Counseling: 22.07.2017 to 26.07.2017
- Date of joining in new schools: 31st July 2017.
Download Rc.No.190/Estt.111/2017 Dated 03.7.2017 for more information about AP Teachers Transfers Manual Counselling Procedure & Schedule.