AP Teachers Transfer Application Form 2017
AP Teachers Transfer Application Form 2017/CSE.AP.GOV.IN Transfer Application Form is available online at http://apteachertransfers17.cgg.gov.in/application2406re17.apt or at http://cse.ap.gov.in/DSE/ website. Submitted applications can be tracked at http://tracking.cgg.gov.in/APTTRANSFERSTRACK17/login.htm for new points/updated points. AP Teachers need to apply online for Transfers from 9th June to 17th June 2017. Earlier AP State Govt has released teachers general transfers G.O’s and Rationalization G.O’s in this week.
Head Masters, School Assistants, SGTs, LFL Head Masters, PETs, PDs, all category teachers need to apply online for General Transfers 2017. Teachers have to enter their information in the Transfers online application form to participate in Transfers Web Counselling. As majority of teachers opposed web counseling, Dept of School Education has decided to conduct transfers under Manual Counselling. Manual Conselling Procedure
Transfers Online Application Form 2017
AP Teachers Transfer Online Application Form 2017 has been activated at http://apteachertransfers17.cgg.gov.in/application2406re17.apt. It is expected that Transfers online application form 2017 contains following 45 columns. Govt of AP has conducted transfers through Web Counselling process in the year 2015. But it is a very very difficult task for teachers who are effected by Rationalization or complete 8 academic years of service in a single place. These teachers need to enter maximum web options at CSE.AP.GOV.IN website. DDOs/MEOs can open submitted transfer applications at http://tracking.cgg.gov.in/APTTRANSFERSTRACK17/login.htm.
Columns in the Transfer Application Form
AP Teachers Transfer Application Form 2017 is as follows.
Department of School Education, Application for Teacher Transfers 2017.
3(A). Area Type:
4. Surname of the Employee
5. Name of the Employee
6. Mobile Number
7. Aadhaar Number
8. Employee Treasury ID :
9. Date of Birth
11. Marital Status
12. Category of the Post :
12(B). Medium of School
13. Name of the School (School Code)
14. Management of the present School
15. First Appointment Management
16. School Type:
17. Date from which the Individual is working in the Present Institution in all Categories of Posts.
18. Compulsory Transfer: Yes/No
19.Category Of the School (Present):
19(A). Is there any change in Category Of the School in Previous 8 years: Yes/No
20. Whether the Individual is Male Headmaster Grade-II/Teacher Aged below 50 years and working in Girls High School : Yes/No
21. Rationalization(Have you affected under Rationalization process): Yes/No
22. Have you affected by upgradation: Yes/No
23. Date of First Appointment in service
23(A). First appointed Category of the post :
24. Whether he/she is President or General Secretary of the District/State of Recognized Association: Yes/No
25. Whether spouse is Employee: Yes/No
26. Whether the Gr.II Headmasters/Teacher who is working as NCC Officer / Bharat Scout and Guides: NCC Bharat Scout and Guides None
27 . Whether the Headmasters/Teachers willing to work in Tribal Area: Yes/No
28 . Headmasters/Teachers Registered in A.P. eKnowledge eXchange (A.P. Subject Forum) and actively utilizing the same: Yes / No
29. Are you taught only for 1st Class: Yes/No
30. Please choose the Classes:
38 . Are you working as Headmaster: Yes/No
Individual Related Performance Points
39. The teachers who were honored with the National Award OR secured State award from the Government of India: Central/State/None
41. For participation, the School children in inspire / science fares / exhibitions organized by State / Central Govt:
44. Whether the individual availed the benefit under Preferential category during the last 8 years as on 30th April, 2017 except Head Master Grade II: Yes/No
45. Whether the individual wants to claim under Preferential Category (Yes/No): Yes/No.
Download Model AP Teachers Transfer Application Form 2017 before applying online for transfers.
AP Teachers Transfer Application Form link is available at www.cse.ap.gov.in Website. Head Masters, School Assistants, SGTs, LFL, Language Pandit, PET teachers can download the sample transfers application form for practice purpose. After that they can fill Official AP Teachers Transfer Application Form 2017 with out any errors. AP Teachers Transfer Application Form once submitted can not be edited. Check AP Teachers Transfers 2017 for updated information and related G.O’s and AP Teachers Transfer Application Form 2017/CSE.AP.GOV.IN Transfer Application Form.
|AP Teachers Transfers 2017
|Transfer Guidelines||G.O Ms.No.31|
|AP Teachers Transfers||Transfer Schedule|
|Medical Health Transfers||Transfer Vacancies|
|Rationalization Guidelines||G.O Ms.No.29|
|Submitted Transfer Application Tracking||Application Tracking|
AP Teachers Transfer Application Form 2017 related links: